หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Another AL50 owner from Indonesia  (อ่าน 2202 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
thomas
น้องใหม่

จิตพิสัย 0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2

อีเมล์
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2013, 06:59:48 pm »

สวัสดี administrator, moderator, and other member...

First of all, i would to say thank you for approved me in this forum..

My name is Thomas Dedy, call me Thomas. Like Rizky Basworo in the last thread, i'm also a member of Toyota Soluna Vios Club (TSVC) from Indonesia.

I own Toyota Soluna '00 Manual Transmision - Fully Standart   because i'm still a college student so my budget is tight....  

I've been visited bangkok once. The city was awesome, Solunas and Vioses are everywhere..
But i wasn't able to contact any of Soluna Club member, because my tight schedule back then..  

I hope we can share our knowledge, information, and experience about Soluna, etc, or maybe we can meet each others someday...
We can use english to talk each other, because i'm affraid if i use thai-translator our conversation doesn't match.

ขอบคุณ 

* IMG_4527.JPG (63.45 KB, 778x584 - ดู 458 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_4532.JPG (56.01 KB, 778x584 - ดู 462 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_3996.JPG (35.62 KB, 615x461 - ดู 425 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_3970.JPG (54.55 KB, 615x461 - ดู 465 ครั้ง.)
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2013, 07:07:38 pm โดย thomas » บันทึกการเข้า
thomas
น้องใหม่

จิตพิสัย 0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2

อีเมล์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2013, 07:14:27 pm »

This is a photograph that i take when i visit bangkok. I hope it's okay if i take the picture in front of somebody's car... 

* IMG-20130726-00352.jpg (51.4 KB, 615x461 - ดู 451 ครั้ง.)
บันทึกการเข้า
AL-50Girl
จงมองทุกสิ่งในเชิงบวกเสมอ
นักแข่งแชมป์โลก

จิตพิสัย 20
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: หญิง
กระทู้: 2386

Hello my friend Soluna-Club.

อีเมล์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 24, 2013, 10:54:47 pm »

สวัสดี administrator, moderator, and other member...

First of all, i would to say thank you for approved me in this forum..

My name is Thomas Dedy, call me Thomas. Like Rizky Basworo in the last thread, i'm also a member of Toyota Soluna Vios Club (TSVC) from Indonesia.

I own Toyota Soluna '00 Manual Transmision - Fully Standart   because i'm still a college student so my budget is tight....  

I've been visited bangkok once. The city was awesome, Solunas and Vioses are everywhere..
But i wasn't able to contact any of Soluna Club member, because my tight schedule back then..  

I hope we can share our knowledge, information, and experience about Soluna, etc, or maybe we can meet each others someday...
We can use english to talk each other, because i'm affraid if i use thai-translator our conversation doesn't match.

ขอบคุณ  

Hello Thomas,
Thank your for member www.soluclub.com. Your're welcome to the Club and nice to meet you. Where're you come from city is the country's.
My girl friend in Jakarta.

FYI,
www.soluna-club.com, If hopes that the club will be useful for you to take care of your car.

Thank your and regard,
Som-O
Vice President
www.soluna-club.com
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: ธันวาคม 24, 2013, 10:57:47 pm โดย AL-50Girl » บันทึกการเข้า

***ไม่มีสิ่งใดๆในโลกที่ดีหรือเลว มีแต่ความคิดของเราเท่านั้นที่ทำให้เกิดความดีและความเลว***
***การเป็นผู้ให้ย่อมสุขใจกว่าการเป็นผู้รับ***
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: